Saturday, January 10, 2009

Avery's new braces

Well, they're not really that new anymore, but I never posted a picture of them before :) She got these about a month and a half ago, and she's been doing really well with them.
Oh!! And I forgot to mention her biggest news since last time I posted! Avery is potty trained! She was almost done in the summer, but then Brogan was born and she started preschool, and she regressed, but now she's out of diapers except for nighttime. And she's dry every morning, so I should probably put her in underwear to go to bed too, but I'm scared...! But YAY! It's been about 3 or 4 weeks now. She's had a couple of accidents this week, but overall she's been marvelous. Lovely girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done to Avery on her potty training!

Kristen said...

That is marvelous!!

Lisa Christine said...

Hello, new friend :)

I see that you already know Kristen :) Isn't she a dear?

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I look forward to exploring your blog too and hearing about your sweet Avery's story!