Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog browsing

I want to tell you how I've spent the last 2 hours of my life and why it's made me feel so blessed. I have been blog browsing. Normally, sitting in front of the computer for this long would make me feel like I was wasting my day when I have so many things I should be doing, but these past two hours have made me feel enriched. I am so grateful for those of you out there who take the time to share your experiences about raising your beautiful, extra special children through your blogs. I feel like a part of a beautiful community, and even though I've never met any of you, I feel so connected to you and it makes me feel so good. Thank you so much to all of you for sharing. And if you have visited my blog, I would love to hear from you too -sharing makes me feel so good, and I'd love to hear your stories. Please talk to me so that I can find your own blogs too if you keep one :)
While there is a lot that is wrong and scary about the world today, I feel blessed to live in this day and age where the internet can make me part of this amazing community of wonderful mothers and even more wonderful children. It makes me so grateful to know that my daughter is growing up in a world where she doesn't have to feel like the odd one out, because she will have access to this huge network of people with problems just like hers.
So thank you. For being there. I would feel so much more alone without you and your willingness to share your experiences.

2 comments:

Sue.Aleen said...

Hi Josephine,
Always be a silent reader to your blog.

It is true... sharing stories can make us feel so good. Like relieving something from your chest.

Remember YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

~Sue~
!Sue

Jill S. said...

hi,

I just found your blog not too long ago. I love reading others stories also. I helps you to know you're not the only one in this!

Jill